Skip to content
Ginger Sesame Oil Chicken
- 700 g chicken wings, with skin and bone, cut into pieces (3-4 cm)
- 20 g light soy sauce
- 20 g dark soy sauce
- 20 g oyster sauce
- 10 g sugar
- 50 g fresh ginger root, shredded
- 50 g sesame oil, toasted
- Place a large bowl onto mixing bowl lid, weigh in chicken, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar. Marinate and set aside for 30 minutes in a cool place or refrigerated.
- Place ginger and sesame oil into mixing bowl, sauté 6 min/120°C//speed .
- Add reserved marinated chicken and marinade, cook 15 min/120°C//speed . Serve hot.
Hints & Tips
- Serve hot with steamed rice.