Skip to content
- 90 g lump sugar, adjust to taste
- 2 lemons, unpeeled, cut into quarters
- 800 g cold water
- Place lump sugar in mixing bowl, grind Turbo/2 sec/2 times.
- Add lemons and water to mixing bowl. Hold measuring cup in place, crush Turbo/2 sec/1 time. Insert simmering basket, hold it in place using spatula and strain lemonade into a jug. Serve immediately.
Hints & Tips
- This refreshing drink is particularly easy to prepare in Thermomix® and is very popular in lemon or lime growing countries such as Italy, Spain, Portugal and Mexico.
- Choose smaller lemons with smooth shiny peel, as these are juicier and have less white pith.
- For sweeter or tarter lemonade, adjust sugar to taste.
- Replace lemons with either 2 small oranges or 1 grapefruit, cut in quarters.