Skip to content
Pie Tee Filling
- 3 garlic cloves
- 35 g shallots
- 15 g dried shrimp, rinsed
- 10 g cooking oil
- 15 g dried shiitake mushrooms, soaked to soften, stems removed, cut into thin slices
- 50 g yam beans (sengkuang), cut in strips (3 mm)
- 150 g carrots, cut in strips (3 mm)
- 1 tsp chicken stock powder
- 100 g water (not supplied)
- 20 g oyster sauce
- 30 g Chinese rice wine (Shaoxing Hua Tiao) (not supplied)
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- 100 g fresh prawns, small-sized, deshelled, deveined, blanched
- 2 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves only
- 2 fresh red chillies, deseeded, cut in thin strips
- Place garlic cloves, shallots and soaked dried shrimp in mixing bowl, chop
5 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add cooking oil, sauté 8 min/120°C/ /speed .
- Insert butterfly whisk. Add soaked mushroom, yam beans strips, carrot strips, chicken stock powder, water, oyster sauce, rice wine and white pepper powder, cook 15 min/120°C/speed .
- Fill pie tee shells with filling, top with blanched prawns, coriander leaves and chilli strips. Serve immediately