Personal Data Protection Notice
With reference to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (herein after referred as •the Act’) that was on 15th November 2013, True Mix Sdn Bhd is ensuring that we are compliant with this Act. Pursuant to the requirements Of the Act. we are now issuing this Notice to all Customers, Independent Distributors, Suppliers or Service Providers detailing the management Of your personal data that was previously collected.
- EXISTING PERSONAL DATA
- True Mix Sdn Bhd will process your personal data as listed. but not limited to, below, which has been by you to True Mix Sdn Bhd for the furtherance of your direct selling transactions.
- Name, Job details ( designation, company) etc
- Age, sex. date of birth, MyCard number, etc
- Race. nationally. etc
- Contact information. address. email etc
- Marital status, family details (spouse’s details)
- Photographs given to True Mix Sdn Bhd and/or taken at official company functions. etc (collectively hereinafter referred to as ‘the personal data’)
- USAGE OF DATA
- True Mix Sdn Bhd will use and/or tie personal data for, amongst others, the following reasons.
- Inform you Of new promotions
- Disbursement of Commissions earned
- To communicate with you for news updates or respond to your enquires
- To process your payments to us
- To administer your participation in our programme/events/workshops or other legitimate activities
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- True Mix Sdn Bhd will keep your personal data confidential and will not be disclosed for any purpose other than the purpose for which the personal data was collected at the time of collection. However, on certain circumstances, your personal data may be disclosed to any other parties stated or required the Act.
- True Mix Sdn Bhd shall keep and process your personal data in a secure manner, where practicable, in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations to prevent the unauthorized or unlawful processing of your personal data including loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction,.
- RETENTION OF DATA
- The personal data processed shall not be kept longer than is after termination Of contract / agreement between yourself and True Mix Sdn Bhd shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that all personal data is destroyed or deleted if it is no longer required for purpose for which it was to be processed.
- ACCESS AND CORRECTION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- If you would like to make any enquires or change your personal data, you may contact
Personal Data Protection Officer
Tel: 603-7804 9326
Fax : 603-7806 2463
Time : Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm
Request to access or correct the personal data may be subject to a fee.