No products in the cart.
- Selling of Thermomix® TM6 by non-Certified Thermomix® Advisor
- Thermomix® TM6 is offered at a price different than the prevailing published price by Thermomix® Malaysia
- Thermomix® TM6 is offered with gifts that are different than what is published by Thermomix® Malaysia
- Thermomix® TM6 product information provided is different to what is published by Thermomix® Malaysia
Thermomix® Purchases on the Internet
You may find various offers in online shops to purchase a new Thermomix®. These offers have no connection to Thermomix® in Malaysia. Our company sells the Thermomix® exclusively through a complete Thermomix® Cooking Experience. This way, as our customer, you’ll benefit from a personal relationship and after sales customer service supported by an authorised Thermomix® Advisor. Online Thermomix® offers may look very professional, however, Thermomix® do not issue licenses to third parties to use our logos and photos. These are illegally used. Please educate yourself about any seller on the internet. Caution must be taken with online Thermomix® offers, particularly in regards to warranty support in Malaysia.
Beware of copy cats
You may have come across products/brands that tout themselves as being “as good as Thermomix®“. Be aware that any brand other than Thermomix® is not offered by us. Thermomix® is the first original creator of this category with over 60 years of innovation since its first introduction in 1961. Thermomix® is wholly developed and made in Europe, holding over 151 inventor patents and has built over 12mil users and offers the largest recipe library globally. Being present worldwide offices in over 80 countries and a long history means you can always get technical support for Thermomix® no matter where you are. Ask these questions if you are offered a “copycat” product :-
- How long has the brand been around?
- Are they the original inventor?
- How many users do they have?
- Where is the product made?
- How many years have they been making the product?
- What is their R&D expertise?
- How many invention patents do they own?
- What safety certifications do they have?
- Do you get personal 1-to-1 support ?
- Are renowned Michelin and World Best chefs and restaurants using the product?
There is only one Thermomix® but many “copycats”.
Do not take any risks!
Book your own Cooking Experience with a Thermomix® Advisor or by contacting us. There is no obligation to purchase and you’ll be able to see the various functions of the Thermomix ® TM6 as well as trying to cook and tasting dishes cooked by Thermomix®. Customers also enjoy other unique benefits such as cooking classes, host rewards and free recipes, through their Thermomix® Advisors and via our online Recipe Community, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube pages. Purchasing from an authorised Thermomix® Advisor registered with Thermomix® Malaysia also guarantees the validity of your warranty.
Thermomix® Discounted Price and Group Buy Scam
Thermomix® is never discounted. It retails at a fixed price of RM6,988 (limited time price for TM6 with special voucher, usual RM7,188) with a 2 years local warranty (1 year for commercial use) in Malaysia. If you have been quoted any price lower than RM6,988 (usual price is RM7,188), it is definitely a scam where the seller is attempting to sell a used, refurbished or stolen unit.
All consumers should watch for these signs of possible scam :-
- The price is lower than RM6,988
- An official invoice/delivery order from Thermomix® Malaysia | True Mix Sdn Bhd is not provided
- The seller insists on cash payment only or direct transfer to personal bank account. Always transfer your payment directly to True Mix Sdn Bhd, the only authorised distributor of Thermomix® in Malaysia
- The product is not shipped from Thermomix® Malaysia | True Mix Sdn Bhd
- You are made “personal promises” of extra gifts and rebates that are not in current promotions published by Thermomix® Malaysia | True Mix Sdn Bhd
How to Protect Yourself
In order not to fall victim to one of these scams, we recommend you to contact Thermomix® Malaysia should you require further support.
You need to be aware of the following when purchasing Thermomix® online.
- Thermomix® Malaysia is not responsible for any Thermomix® available for purchase on Lazada, Shopee, 11Street, Mudah, Lowyat, Lelong, Facebook or any online selling sites.
- In the event of machines purchased online arriving damaged or broken, Thermomix® Malaysia is not responsible for any machines purchased online
- Thermomix® Malaysia is unable to regulate all prices of Thermomix® sold online, particularly on auction sites, social media or peer-to-peer shopping sites.
- Customers who purchased their Thermomix® from unauthorised channels will not be entitled to receive any cooking and delivery experiences nor benefits and rewards, nor warranty offered by Thermomix® Malaysia.
- Any Thermomix® purchased online will not be entitled to the full set of premiums offered by Thermomix® Malaysia.
- Descriptions of items may be unintentionally or deliberately misleading. Buyers need to be aware that some products may use Thermomix® brand mark in its listing descriptions but may not be a genuine Thermomix® and is not endorsed or affiliated with Thermomix® Malaysia.
Buying Local or Overseas
Points to be aware of when considering purchasing Thermomix® sourced from overseas.
- You will be subjected to importation GST
- Thermomix® purchased overseas may not come with an approved “MCMC” regulatory approval label or “SIRIM” electrical plug or the correct voltage for use in Malaysia.
- Non Thermomix® Malaysia machines owners will not be entitled to receive a delivery cooking experience from a Thermomix® Malaysia Advisor. You may not receive assistance and advice when needed.
- Non Thermomix® Malaysia customers will not receive a complimentary Malaysian edition Basic Cookbook
- Non Thermomix® Malaysia customers may not receive an instruction manual in their native language
- When purchasing overseas, customers should be aware they are responsible for the freight and insurance costs. Shipping individually may results in damage. The total responsibility and cost for repairs is on the purchaser if they buy from overseas.
Service and Repairs
Thermomix® Malaysia repair machines in Malaysia based on the following:
- Thermomix® Malaysia reserves the right not to carry out repairs on machines that have been purchased directly from overseas or on any selling sites.
- Owners may need to send their machine back to its original point of purchase for repair.
- Priority for repairs will be always provided to customers who have purchased their Thermomix® from Thermomix® Malaysia.