Skip to content
Oil-free Honey Chicken Wings
- 700 g chicken wings, halved at joint
- 20 g light soy sauce
- 10 g dark soy sauce
- 10 g oyster sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 10 g lump sugar
- 20 g shallots, peeled
- 10 g garlic cloves, peeled
- 20 g honey
- Place a large bowl onto the mixing bowl lid, add chicken wings, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce and salt, marinate for 30 mins in a cold place or in refrigerator.
- Place lump sugar, shallots and garlic cloves in mixing bowl, mince Turbo/1 sec/1 time. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add marinated chicken wings and its sauce, cook 14 min/120°C//speed 1.
- Add honey and Chinese rice wine, mix 30 sec/Varoma//speed 1. Transfer chicken wings to a serving plate. Serve hot.
Hints & Tips
- To thicken the sauce, remove the chicken wings (without its sauce) from mixing bowl after step 4, cook 3 min/Varoma/speed 1. Pour the sauce onto chicken wings and serve.